Because they give you a crazy most basic silhouettes chic, here 12 pieces strong to incorporate urgently to her winter wardrobe.
1. Sunbonnet, we choose rust or purple dress up a dress and high sandals as well as a black turtleneck and jeans flare. This winter, she signed the silhouette of all trendy girls. Capeline Asos € 38.40.
2. The winter flowers in bouquets are voluptuous. This sublime dress Mary Katrantzou (overpriced, but we could not resist ...) inspires all the beautiful plants! Similar patterns can be found and more affordable around this season. Wear it with high-heeled boots for an urban twist. Silk dress Mary Katrantzou, approximately € 2,030.00.
3. A flare velvet, colorful and full of allure. Contrary to popular belief, it is easy to wear with a navy silk ascot blouse or turtleneck end. Required heels. Pants Vanessa Bruno, 340 €.
4. A chic cape, camel, navy or charcoal, bring Paris and playful touch to a skinny jeans, coated or leather. The BCBG mix / rock has a bright future ahead of him ... J Crew Cape, 130 €.
5. A bag lady beautifully crafted, the color midnight blue poétisera an outfit casual chic (skinny / silk blouse / navy peacoat). With this type of model, careful not to pour in cheap materials under penalty of breaking the spell ... blue leather bag Diane Furstenberg, 530 €.
6. Of boots in marine platform, worn with a nice jeans noticeably lengthen the leg. They will be perfect with a printed dress and opaque tights. Featuring an elegant platform and ankle straps, the Zara model has nothing to envy his colleagues luxury! Bimaterial platform ankle boots Zara, € 89.95.
7. A sixties dress, essentially structuring and fun, as this figure shows Prada outcome of the winter. Again, the idea is to build on this look fashion and reinterpret each in its own way the dress / boots duo in a spirit very Emma Peel. Silhouette Prada Fall-Winter 2011-12.
8. Derbies varnish to play "rockabilly chick" in 7/8 trousers, hooded jacket and oversized teddy. Without forgetting the hair accessorizing shell out the red lipstick and the nerd glasses Derby chic! Patent leather Zara, € 59.95.
9. Tweed funky because the british touch is more necessary than ever this season. But no question of playing the first lady so far. The tweed is shameless and prides himself on very lurex current cuts. Tweed jacket lurexé DKNY, 465 €.
10. The color block winter. And this dress is yellow chick we good! Sun in silhouette, to associate with opaque tights and ankle boots for a zero fault fashion, as here at Tara Jarmon. And warmed his little flashy dress with a wool perfecto. Dress Tara Jarmon.
11. A red bag to brighten our dark silhouettes. We chose structured and worked in a beautiful soft and silky material. The more of this model? The padded leather for a touch of beautiful day. Padded leather bag Paul Ka, 680 €.
12. An Irish sweater that you wear urban version. Volumes XL is avoided and it opts for a model neck very much adjusted to the size and not too long. As the lookbook Zara, warmed (if needed!) Of a waistcoat and is associated with a red skinny jeans and a pair of laced derbies. Sweater Zara € 39.95.